The Finance Committee will ensure that CREW Network finances are reported accurately and monitored appropriately. The committee is responsible for monitoring the fiscal benchmarks and reviewing the first draft of monthly finances prior to the distribution to the CREW Network board of directors. This committee reviews all budget drafts and reports outcome measures as part of their presentation to the CREW Network board of directors.
Term of service
The term of service will be one year, from January through December. The Investment Subcommittee consists of three members who will serve a three-year term, with one individual rolling off annually.
- Monthly financial review conference call
- Semi-monthly conference call during budget process (June-July)
- 2022 budget preparation and review beginning in April, with draft presented to the CREW Network Board by the end of May, and final draft submitted for Board approval by the end of July
- Review investment performance quarterly with investment advisory firm to ensure compliance with the investment policy statement
- Review financial investment policy and reserves policy every three years (next scheduled for 2021)
Applications for the Finance Committee are held annually from mid-August through September.
Business Manager, KCBA Architects
CREW Network Board Liaisons
Vice President, Operations, RioCan REIT
Vice President, Business Development, BASE Consultants, Inc
Assistant Controller, Childress Klein Properties
Kimley-Horn and Associates, Inc.
Senior Director, Commercial Services, LRES Corporation
CRE Tax Partner, Baker Tilly
Vice President - Asset Management, Spirit Realty Capital
CREW Network Staff Liaisons
CEO & CREW Network Foundation President, CREW Network
Finance Committee Community
This exclusive community for members of the Finance Committee gives participants an opportunity to discuss business, access committee resources, and share ideas.
Access the community
To ensure the best possible experience for all community members, please adhere to the rules and etiquette guidelines for the community.