The Finance Committee will ensure that CREW Network finances are reported accurately and monitored appropriately. The committee is responsible for monitoring the fiscal benchmarks and reviewing the first draft of monthly finances prior to the distribution to the CREW Network board. This committee reviews all budget drafts and reports outcome measures as part of their presentation to the CREW Network board. The Investment Sub-Committee consists of three individuals that will serve a term of three years, with one individually rolling off annually.
- Monthly financial review conference call.
- Semi-monthly conference call during budget process (June-July).
- 2024 budget preparation and review beginning in April, with draft presented to the CREW Network board by the end of May, and final draft submitted for board approval by the end of July.
- Review investment performance semi-annually with investment advisory firm to ensure compliance with the investment policy statement.
- Review financial investment policy and reserves policy every three years (next scheduled for 2025).
Term of service
The term of service will be one year, from January through December. The Investment Subcommittee consists of three members who will serve a three-year term, with one individual rolling off annually.
Applications for the Finance Committee are held annually from mid-August through September.
Executive Director, JPMorgan Chase & Co.
CRE Tax Partner, Baker Tilly
CREW Network Board Liaisons
Partner, Armstrong Teasdale LLP
President, Ezell Law Firm, PA
Bridge Investment Group LLC
Executive Vice President, Rockefeller Group International
Client Executive, Sentinel Risk Advisors
Construction Project Coordinator - FF&E and Signage, American Campus Communities
CREW Network Staff Liaisons
CEO & CREW Network Foundation President, CREW Network
Finance Committee Community
This exclusive community for members of the Finance Committee gives participants an opportunity to discuss business, access committee resources, and share ideas.
Access the community
To ensure the best possible experience for all community members, please adhere to the rules and etiquette guidelines for the community.