The Member Education Committee is responsible for identifying topics and speakers to create high quality breakout sessions for the annual convention. The term of service will be one year, from Sept. 1 through the convention the following year (likely September or October).
Committee members should have the following qualities:
- Expertise and knowledge in a specific area or asset class of commercial real estate (e.g. office, industrial, mixed-use, hospitality, retail, lending, private equity, capital markets, leasing, etc.)
- A network of executive thought-leaders in the industry that can be tapped for speaking roles
- Global perspective and ability to envision sessions that are innovative and forward-looking
- Ability to participate in one planning meeting in-person annually
- Willingness to attend annual convention and participate as a “listener” to observe sessions and excursions
- Willingness and ability to attend the convention being planned
Member education and professional development are cornerstones of CREW Network’s strategic plan. The Member Education Committee's work will require high-level, pro-active thought leadership to create innovative industry programs and exceptional breakout sessions for our members.
Term of service
The term of service will be one year, from September through the convention the following year (likely September or October).
The recruitment process takes place from mid-June to mid-July. Members of this committee are appointed by the CREW Network board of directors in the summer, for work on the following year's convention.
VIEW ALL COMMITTEES
CREW Network Board Liaisons
Corporate Real Estate, Abbott
Founder and President, TPK Properties LLC
Property Manager, Duke Realty Corporation
Vice President, Sr. Business Relationship Manager, JPMorgan Chase Bank
Senior Associate, Howard Kennedy LLP
Executive Director, Portland State University - Center for Real Estate
SVP, Risk Management Consultant, Lockton Companies, LLC
Director of Project Engineering-North America, Kerry Foods, Inc.
Tenant Real Estate Advisor, Director, Cushman & Wakefield
Vice President, Marketing & Research, Transwestern
Senior Vice President / Group Manager / Sector Lead, JLL
Managing Director, SRS Real Estate Partners
Senior Vice President, GRS Group
Vice President of Business Development, First Savings Bank
CREW Network Staff Liaisons
Chief Learning Officer, CREW Network
CEO & CREW Network Foundation President, CREW Network
Member Education Committee Community
This exclusive community for members of the Member Education Committee gives participants an opportunity to discuss business, access committee resources, and share ideas.
Access the community
To ensure the best possible experience for all community members, please adhere to the rules and etiquette guidelines for the community.