The Member Education Committee is responsible for identifying topics and speakers to create high quality breakout sessions for the annual convention. The term of service will be one year, from Sept. 1 through the convention the following year (likely September or October).
Committee members should have the following qualities:
- Expertise and knowledge in a specific area or asset class of commercial real estate (e.g. office, industrial, mixed-use, hospitality, retail, lending, private equity, capital markets, leasing, etc.)
- A network of executive thought-leaders in the industry that can be tapped for speaking roles
- Global perspective and ability to envision sessions that are innovative and forward-looking
- Ability to participate in one planning meeting in-person annually
- Willingness to attend annual convention and participate as a “listener” to observe sessions and excursions
- Willingness and ability to attend the convention being planned
Member education and professional development are cornerstones of CREW Network’s strategic plan. The Member Education Committee's work will require high-level, pro-active thought leadership to create innovative industry programs and exceptional breakout sessions for our members.
Term of service
The term of service will be one year, from September through the convention the following year (likely September or October).
The recruitment process takes place from mid-June to mid-July. Members of this committee are appointed by the CREW Network board of directors in the summer, for work on the following year's convention.
Managing Director, Trinity Commercial Group
CREW Network Board Liaisons
Manager, Manhattan Office, Marcus & Millichap
VP - Sr. Business Development Officer - SBA, First Chatham Bank
Vice President, Senior Commercial Loan Officer, First Independent Bank, A Division of Western Alliance Bank
Partner, Howard Kennedy LLP
Vice President - Interiors, Holder Construction Company
SVP, Risk Management Consultant, Lockton Companies, LLC
Director of Project Engineering-North America, Kerry Foods, Inc.
Senior Development Manager, Trademark Property Company
Chief Operating Officer, Near North Title Group
Principal, SL Taylor Investments, LLC
Director of Leasing & Property Management, Parkes Development Group
Executive Director of Marketing Strategy, KSS Architects
Senior General Manager, Property Management, JLL
CREW Network Staff Liaisons
Chief Learning Officer, CREW Network
CEO & CREW Network Foundation President, CREW Network
Member Education Committee Community
This exclusive community for members of the Member Education Committee gives participants an opportunity to discuss business, access committee resources, and share ideas.
Access the community
To ensure the best possible experience for all community members, please adhere to the rules and etiquette guidelines for the community.