FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
Contact: Laura Lewis, CREW Network
Lawrence, Kan. – Seventeen Commercial Real Estate Women (CREW) Network members have been named 2016 "Women of Influence" by Real Estate Forum. The women were among 51 selected from hundreds of nominees based on their achievements in, contributions to, and reputation in the business.
Two members of CREW Network's 2016 board of directors were included on the list: Laurie Baker, president; and Jennifer Carey, director.
View the digital version of Real Estate Forum's "Women of Influence" 2016 issue
CREW Network "Women of Influence"
Featured CREW Network members, their companies and chapters are:
- Donna Abood, Avison Young, CREW Miami
- Laurie Baker, Camden Property Trust, CREW Houston
- Sandy Benak, Granite Properties, CREW Houston
- Susan Branscome, NorthMarq Capital, CREW Greater Cincinnati
- Jennifer Carey, JLC Environmental Consultants, Inc., CREW New York
- Kristen Croxton, Capital One Multifamily Finance, CREW Orange County
- Karen Dome, Coldwell Banker Commercial, CREW New York
- Christine Espenshade, JLL, CREW Washington DC & CREWBaltimore
- Tamara Knapp, Bedrock Real Estate Services, CREW Detroit
- Nancy Lundeen, Allen Matkins, CREW San Francisco
- Heather Schwarz, EarlyShares, CREW Miami
- Jennifer Staciokas, Pinnacle, AZCREW
- Stacy Stemen, Passco Companies, LLC, CREW Orange County
- Cathy Thuringer, Trammell Crow Company, AZCREW
- Sally French Tyler, First American Title Insurance Company, CREW Atlanta
- Karen Whitt, Colliers International, CREW Atlanta
- Tiffany Winne, Savills Studley, AZCREW
In addition, CREW Network members Faith Hope Consolo, Annemaire DiCola, Goldie Wolfe Miller and Daun Paris were listed among the 18 Women of Influence Hall of Fame inductees.
The magazine's July/August issue, featuring individual profiles of the women, marks the 23rd anniversary of the annual report, which was first published in 1993.
About CREW Network
CREW Network is the industry's premier business networking organisation dedicated to advancing the achievements of women in commercial real estate. CREW Network members comprise more than 10,000 professionals worldwide and represent nearly all disciplines of commercial real estate – every type of expert required to "do the deal." Follow CREW Network on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, YouTube and Instagram, and visit CREW Network at www.crewnetwork.org.