This council is for women CEOs/Presidents of small, entrepreneural companies seeking to connect with others in similar roles.
This group is strictly limited to CEOs and Presidents. It launched in 2022 and is seeking additional participants in 2023.
CREW Councils are small, intimate peer groups within CREW Network that enable members to develop relationships, exchange knowledge, and do business with each other. Councils expand upon and enhance your CREW membership and other professional networking and information resources, delivering the competitive advantage you need to maximize your business potential.
CEO Council Co-Leads
President, Padilla Smyth & Associates
CEO, N3 Real Estate
- The annual council fee is USD $600, payable annually with CREW membership dues. The fee covers in-person meeting expenses, administrative support, and the online community
- Council members must cover their travel expenses for the in-person meeting.
- The in-person meeting will be held in Phoenix, Arizona April 17-18, 2023, and sleeping rooms are available at the discounted rate of USD $229/night + tax.
- Councils may choose to meet informally at the CREW Network Convention; those expenses are not covered in the annual council fee and would be the responsibility of individual council members.
- Applications are due by December 16, 2022, and the roster will be announced in February.
- Virtual meeting dates will be set by the co-leads and communicated at the beginning of the term.
- Councils meet virtually three times per year and once in-person.
- The in-person meeting is April 17-18, 2023 in Phoenix, Arizona. Please confirm your availability to attend in-person prior to applying.
- Participation in all four meetings is a requirement of council participation.
- Some councils may elect to meet monthly. Participation in those additional meetings is encouraged, but not mandatory.
View all Councils