This council is for young professionals seeking to connect, learn and grow with other like-minded emerging leaders
Members must be under 35 years old and hold a commercial real estate position.
Members will represent diverse asset classes, disciplines, and specialty areas.
CREW Councils are small, intimate peer groups within CREW Network that enable members to develop relationships, exchange knowledge, and do business with each other. Councils expand upon and enhance your CREW membership and other professional networking and information resources, delivering the competitive advantage you need to maximize your business potential. This is a long-term investment in your career.
Emerging Leaders Council Co-leads
Senior Associate, Cushman & Wakefield
Audreona Nelson, RPA, LEED GA,
Senior General Manager, JLL
- The annual council fee is $300 USD, payable annually with your CREW membership
- For the 2022 pilot program, the fee is discounted to $175 USD
- Fees cover in-person meeting expenses, administrative support, and the online community
- Council members must cover their travel expenses
- Councils may choose to hold a fall informal in-person gathering at the CREW Network Convention; those expenses are not covered in the annual council fee and would be the responsibility of individual council members
- Councils meet virtually three times per year and once in person in the spring
- Apply by Nov. 30
- Councils selected in December
- Council orientation in January
- First virtual meeting in February
Emerging Leaders Council Community
This community for members of the Emerging Leaders Council gives the cohort an opportunity to discuss business, access council resources, and share ideas.
To ensure the best possible experience for all community members, please adhere to the rules and etiquette guidelines for the community.
ACCESS THE COMMUNITY