Wednesday, Oct. 17 from 4:30 – 7 pm Grand Hall AB of the Manchester Grant Hyatt San Diego
Minimal Investment = MAXIMUM BENEFITS!
Enjoy the rewards of making new business connections
Held in conjunction with CREW Network’s annual convention, the CREW Network Marketplace and Welcome Reception is a two-and-a-half hour event dedicated to networking, doing business, and sharing your innovative ideas with professionals from all disciplines of commercial real estate.
Exhibitors should come prepared to showcase unique development projects they’ve completed in markets around the globe, ideas for financing commercial real estate projects, their latest products and services, and more. It is your opportunity to showcase your solutions to help attendees address current market conditions and advance their business.
For a minimal investment, your company will receive maximum benefits and exposure:
- Your company will be recognized on the CREW Network Convention and Marketplace website, event app and convention guidebook.
- You'll meet face-to-face with decision-makers with whom you want to do business.
- No other convention events are scheduled during the Marketplace and Welcome Reception, ensuring maximum attendance.
Member - $2,000*
Nonmember - $4,500
*Member pricing is offered to companies with one or more employees who are members of CREW Network.
To request a booth at the CREW Network Marketplace, complete the booth agreement and summit payment (if applicable). Exhibitors will be notified of their booth numbers once assignments are determined.
CREW Network Sponsorship and Education Coordinator
+1 (785) 856-8270
CREW Network has designated Freeman as the official service contractor to coordinate and oversee the service needs for the 2018 CREW Network Marketplace. Freeman is also responsible for the material handling.
- The exhibitor is responsible for all shipping and material handling charges associated with their booth.
- Material handling includes unloading your exhibit material‚ storing in advance starting Sept. 17 at the warehouse address‚ delivering to the booth‚ the handling of empty containers to and from storage‚ and removing of material from the booth for reloading onto outbound carriers. It should not be confused with the cost to transport your exhibit material to and from the convention or event.
- Freeman will have an exhibitor’s service center staffed on site so that you can inquire about shipping/receiving freight.
Refer to the Freeman Quick Facts (PDF) on the Freeman website for complete details on shipping and placing orders.
Freeman Exhibitor Services:
1 (714) 254-3410
+1 (469) 621-5606 (fax)
FreemanOnline Customer Support
+1 (888) 508-5054 - toll free US & Canada; or
+1 (512) 982-4186 – local & international