GAIN THE SKILLS, RESOURCES AND TOOLS TO ACCELERATE YOUR JOURNEY TO THE BOARDROOM
Designed to help C-suite and senior executive level women raise their profile and prepare for corporate board positions, CREW Network’s Corporate Board Training will focus on the skills, resources, and tools that women need to be exceptional candidates for board service. You will emerge with the skills, strategy, and confidence to succeed as a corporate director in the years to come. You will also gain connections with executive search firms who specialize in corporate board placement.
In this program, you will:
- Learn about the role of a corporate board member
- Gain insights about the skill, experience, and knowledge needed to be qualified to serve as corporate board members
- Learn how to be eligible and position yourself for corporate board service
- Develop a strategy for identifying and pursuing corporate board service opportunities
Please note these important details:
- This training is appropriate for C-suite and senior executive level women who want to contribute to corporate governance at the highest level.
- C-suite: CEO, COO, CFO, CMO, CIO, CHRO or CAO
- Senior executive: Executive Managing Director, Executive Vice President, General Counsel, Senior Vice President, Managing Director, Principal, or equivalent
- The program cost is $2,500 USD for CREW Network members and $3,500 USD for nonmembers. The fee does not include travel or lodging.
- Space is limited.
More information to come soon! Contact us with any questions or to be added to the e-mail list for this event.
Special thanks to our Corporate Board Training sponsor