Update your resume and land the interview
Is your current resume out-of-date or not generating call backs? How do you land the job once you get the interview? In this webinar you will learn how to tell your story in a way that resonates with your target audience and positions you for success.
- Create (or edit) a resume that positions you directly toward the job(s) you want next.
- Align your messaging across every platform – resume, cover letter, LinkedIn profile, etc.
- Weave in more proactive, networking-based methods to accelerate job search.
- Prepare for the types of interview questions that potential employers will likely ask you.
- Do more than simply “apply online” as means to gain a decided advantage over the competition.
This session is a part of the CREW Cares Professional Development Series focused on career education, management and growth. This series is a complimentary resource and service exclusively for CREW Network members.
With featured speaker Jenny Foss, Founder & CEO of JobJenny.com
Jenny Foss is a career strategist, recruiter and the voice behind the popular career blog jobjenny.com. The author of several job search-related books, she also frequently partners with LinkedIn and has developed multiple self-paced video courses on job search on their Learning platform.
Jenny, a Detroit native, unlikely hot yoga enthusiast and Certified Professional Resume Writer (CPRW), lives in Portland, Oregon, with her husband, three kids and the best rescue dog in the history of rescue dogs (no, seriously).