Webinar Wednesday with your CREW
Change is happening at an accelerated pace and the commercial real estate industry is not immune. Workload and competition are increasing. Workers are getting lost in competing priorities, complexity and growing competition. The rate of burnout and mental exhaustion is rising. People are putting too much on their plate and losing sight of their priorities.
This CREW Network members-only webinar will teach you how to prioritize, plan and determine which projects are a priority—which can often be a constant struggle in a world where “everything is a priority,” and everyone is feeling the pressure of needing to get the deal done now.
Author and Founder of Agape Leadership, LLC
Eric has a successful history of delivering proven strategies of how people can be productive and increase performance in a complex world.
In this webinar, Eric will cover:
- The Weekly Strategy Sheet that makes planning easy
- How to think strategically in a tactical environment
- How to break through the “ceiling of diminishing returns”
- How to overcome the “fallacy of doing”
- How to say no to the unimportant requests will allow you to focus on what matters
- Letting go of outcomes you can’t control
- Prioritization skills using 80/20 method
- The “3 Daily Wins Strategy” to sustain confidence and motivation
Pair the webinar with networking
Gather a group of CREW members in your market, bring a lunch and participate in the webinar and networking as a group for a flat fee.
Registration closes at midnight (Central) on Monday, May 6.
An email to access the webinar will be sent to all registrants the day prior to the presentation.
Registration fees are nonrefundable; all registrants will receive a link to the recording following the webinar.