Gain insight from a candid conversation with this Canadian CRE CEO
This CREW Network series engages male executive leaders in a dialogue with industry women to increase understanding and foster collaboration to advance women in CRE.
Join CREW Network CEO Wendy Mann as she hosts a candid conversation with RioCan President and industry thought leader Jonathan Gitlin. Take advantage of this opportunity to hear from a top executive who is committed to women, DEI and creating a culture of inclusiveness.
Participants will gain insight on the following:
- the leadership skills needed to advance
- positioning yourself for advancement
- knowing yourself to better lead
- increasing female leadership in the industry
- Participation is limited to 200 registrants. Don’t wait to register!
- Complimentary members-only event
Virtual Program Policies and FAQ
Jonathan Gitlin, President and CEO, RioCan
As President and Chief Executive Officer, Jonathan leads RioCan’s major market strategy to evolve Canada’s most adaptable portfolio and drive unitholder value. His focus is on delivering sustainable growth, supporting RioCan’s position as an industry leader in ESG practices, and fostering a results-driven corporate culture.
Read full bio