Professional Development Webinar Wednesday with CREW: With Chaos Comes Opportunity
CREW Cares Professional Development Series
“It’s never just about the job or career!” These words have never proven truer than during the COVID-19 pandemic, when our personal and professional worlds collided. From those who suffered the terrible loss of loved ones, to those who realized great opportunities, everyone’s pandemic experience is unique. Regardless of your experience, reflections on how “the new normal” has altered your perspective and priorities can help you reimagine and take control of your post-pandemic career.
This webinar will examine why it is important to take a holistic approach to career planning and provide a framework for how to:
- reflect on the impact of the pandemic on your life and career
- learn how this impact has changed what factors you value most in your career
- assess where you are now in your career (values, experience, skills, quality of life, industry changes)
- visualize and articulate where you want to be
- create a plan to get there
This session is a part of the CREW Cares Professional Development Series focused on career education, management and growth. This series is a resource and service exclusively for CREW Network members.
Registration closes at midnight (CDT) on Monday, July 26.
An email to access the webinar will be sent to all registrants prior to the presentation. All registrants will receive a link to the recording following the webinar.
- $25 USD – CREW student members (undergraduate and graduate)
- $50 USD – individual member viewing
- $150 USD – Chapter group viewing for up to 20 members
Virtual Program Policies and FAQ
Robin Wilson-Tolbert, CPC, ACC, RWT Coaching LLC
Robin is a certified professional coach with 10 years of coaching and 25+ years of Human Resources (HR) leadership experience in quasi-governmental and non-profit organizations as well as Fortune 500 companies human resources, recruitment, organizational development, leadership development, and operational business strategy to serve her clients with insightful knowledge and skills.