Professional Development Webinar Wednesday with CREW
CREW Cares Professional Development Series
Take a deep dive into distilling the key communication skills required to be a confident, poised and powerful communicator. Individuals of all skill and confidence levels will excel in this interactive environment.
In the webinar, you will:
- understand how our performance is often shaped by our skills and by the environment that we communicate in
- break down the key communication skills needed to perform at our best
- participate in hands on exercises and walk away with skills to use immediately on your next Zoom call or in person meeting
This session is a part of the CREW Cares Professional Development Series focused on career education, management and growth. This series is a resource and service exclusively for CREW Network members.
Registration closes at midnight (CDT) on Monday, Aug. 9.
An email to access the webinar will be sent to all registrants prior to the presentation. All registrants will receive a link to the recording following the webinar.
- $25 USD – CREW student members (undergraduate and graduate)
- $50 USD – individual member viewing
- $150 USD – Chapter group viewing for up to 20 members
Virtual Program Policies and FAQ
Eloise Eonnet, Founder, Eloquence Coaching, Co-Founder, PARLÉ
Eloise is an expert in public speaking and communication. She teaches best practices with a focus on using compelling language and engaging presence to communicate powerfully and deliberately.