Everything you need to know about your role as a CREW Network delegate
Continuous and effective communication between CREW Network and its chapters is vital to the success of our entire network. Learn about CREW Network, and how you can share information with your chapter's membership and communicate effectively with staff and leadership. In this training, we will discuss:
- Expectations of chapter delegates
- Resources and tools available for chapter leaders, including playbooks and webinars to help chapter leaders with logistics, the Open Forum for discussion, and Chapter to Chapter Chats for collaboration with their peers across the network.
- Digital tools: learn to navigate CREWbiz’s online community, resource center and member directory, and discover features of the CREW Network native app. Delegates should model the use of and teach fellow members to use these digital tools to do business with fellow members and to expand their network.
- Receive updates on CREW Network initiatives and events, and learn about upcoming dates and deadlines for delegates
- Brush up on speaking points to express the value of membership
Who should attend
This is a repeat of the Delegate Training provided in person at the Winter Leadership Summit in Albuquerque.
Delegates who were not able to participate in the onsite training must attend.
Chief Member and Chapter Services Officer, CREW Network
Director, Chapter Services, CREW Network