It’s that time of year when you begin to think about the goals you’d like to accomplish by year end. You may feel overwhelmed at the pace you’ve put in so far. You realize you still have many goals to achieve to feel like you’ve had the best year you can. Join this session with consultant and CREW Charlotte member Sharon Reed as she helps create a roadmap for you with tips, ideas and resources to accomplish your best work, succeed in ways you’ve not imagined and put aside real or perceived barriers to finish the year strong. Her engaging style and thoughtful insights will help you re-energize and give you real tools to leverage.
- Identify and remove real or perceived barriers.
- Understand how to use reframing to gain new perspective.
- Explore resilience the ability to continually face and embrace change.
- Learn the 5 enemies of progress.
- Identify sabotaging behaviors and how to overcome them.