CREW Network Foundation Chair
Jeanette R. Flory-Sagan founded Cereus Asset Services LLC in 2018 after years of commercial real estate experience. Cereus is her platform to share vast portfolio expertise and decades of solutions-driven experience with clients holding office, multi-family, industrial and retail assets under management in many major U.S. markets.
Before being named Partner in 2008, her career path rose for more than a decade at Bentall Kennedy (U.S.) LP. Bentall Kennedy, now known as BentellGreenOak, is one of the largest global real estate investment advisors.
Jeanette has a longstanding commitment to peer support in her industry and giving back to her community and will continue to do so through her work at Cereus.
Jeanette has been involved in CREW (Commercial Real Estate Women) Network for over 20 years, both at a local chapter level and at the Global level.
- She is an instructor for the 2019-2020 award-winning CREW Seattle Leadership Series.
- In 2017 and 2018, she served on the CREW Network Global board of directors and was the liaison to the chapters located in Georgia, North and South Carolina and Alabama.
- She is a mentor for the 2019 CREW Network Leadership Certificate program and co-led the First Time Attendee Session at CREW Network Convention.
- In 2018, Jeanette was the moderator of the Blockchain session, and co-leader of the First Time Attendee Session at the CREW Network Convention, and participated in the CREW Network Leadership Certificate program.
- She was a mentor in 2013 and 2014 for the CREW Network Bridging the C-Suite Gap mentoring program.
- She previously served on the boards of CREW Seattle and CREW Miami as secretary, treasurer and membership eirector, respectively. She also served on the Membership Committee for CREW Washington DC for several years.
- Jeanette is a Visionary for the CREW Network Foundation.
Jeanette was selected as a 2017 Real Estate Forum Woman of Influence.
Since 2016, she has served on the Industry Advisory Board for Virginia Tech’s undergraduate Real Estate Program and has been a member of the Career Committee.
- Each year, she sponsors a Virginia Tech student to attend the Annual CREW Network Convention.
- She also serves as a mentor for a student during their four years of the program.
In 2016, Jeanette was honored by Autism Speaks Light It Up Blue when she collaborated with more than 50 owners across the US to “light” more buildings than anyone in the history of the organization and has co-sponsored numerous events for Autism Speaks community outreach.
While working in the Miami market, she served as treasurer for the City of Coral Gables Business Improvement District.
She volunteered her time on the Auction Committee for the Georgetown Lombardi Women & Wine benefit, a significant fundraising event to support the leading comprehensive cancer center in the Washington, DC metropolitan area.