Climate change has moved to the top of the agenda in commercial real estate. In this presentation, panelists will discuss:
- the current risks, opportunities, and impacts on commercial and residential real estate
- commercial real estate’s role in decarbonization efforts
- how property insurers are responding to the increased risk of adverse climate events in certain areas of the U.S., and how these solutions could potentially affect commercial property valuations and operating costs.
- how to decarbonize real estate assets and portfolios and incorporate climate change risks into asset and portfolio valuations;
- actions real-estate players can take to thrive throughout the climate transition, and,
- how changes brought on by the climate transition will open new dimensions of competitive differentiation and value creation for real-estate players
Facilitator: Holly Neber, CEO, AEI Consultants