Emma Seppälä, Ph.D, Yale University School of Management
Data shows that emotionally intelligence, mindful, compassionate and positive leadership is more effective, leading to greater productivity, lower turnover and a happier and more loyal workplace. This daylong workshop also discusses ways in which leaders can become their best selves. To provide an overview of the field of emotional intelligence.
- To demonstrate the science behind why emotional intelligence makes for more powerful leadership and a better work culture.
- To deliver science-backed tools and techniques to increase emotional intelligence.
- To demonstrate the science of social connection and its impact on personal and professional success
- To provide research back tools for greater communication and high-quality connections
- To offer an opportunity to practice high-quality connection
- To provide data on how and why positive leadership is more effective leadership
- To explain what positive leadership is and what its results show
- To provide science-backed techniques on how to be a positively energizing leader
- To provide data showing participants exactly what their strengths are, as reported by their peers and colleagues
- To demonstrate scientifically why people respond to strengths-based feedback better than deficiency approaches
- To show participants how to maximize career potential by understanding personal strengths