CREW UK, an affiliate group of CREW Network, is a business networking organisation in the United Kingdom dedicated to advancing the achievements of women in commercial real estate. CREW Network, a membership association with 70+ chapters and affiliate organisations including CREW UK, connects more than 10,000 industry professionals globally.
View the photos
July 5 Networking Event in London
The Value of Membership
- Exclusive access to CREWbiz, an online business networking tool, membership directory and personal marketing profile page. Your profile on CREWbiz can be used to promote your unique skills and expertise to our member base of more than 10,000 professionals.
- CREW Network professional development and leadership opportunities targeted specifically to your needs, through in-person meetings including Leadership Summits and our annual Convention & Marketplace, and more regularly, through webinars and conference calls.
- Members receive discounted registration to CREW Network events.
- CREW Network is an excellent resource for identifying employment opportunities. Visit our Career Center to post or browse CRE industry-specific positions, upload your résumé and apply for positions.
- The CREW Network website hosts communication tools for special interest groups that connect you with other like-minded members looking to exchange information.
- Our membership dues are comparatively lower than similar professional organisations.
Who Can Join
CREW UK members must have at least five years of experience in one or more of CREW Network's Qualified Fields of Commercial Real Estate (QFCRE). Membership is open to both women and men.
How to Join
- Request two letters of reference from clients or colleagues/employers. These references are required to verify how long you’ve been in the industry and in what capacity you are involved in commercial real estate. Download a sample reference letter template »
- Make sure your bio/CV is up to date.
- Complete our simple one-page membership application form with your contact information and reasons for interest in CREW UK.
- You will be required to upload the files mentioned in steps 1 & 2
- You will be asked to provide credit card information to pay the $25 USD application fee
You will receive a confirmation once the application has been submitted and notified of your membership status within 30 days of application. Once approved, you will be billed for annual membership dues ($180 USD for full year, $105 USD after July 1).
If you need assistance, please contact Jenny Weissenbach at firstname.lastname@example.org
Apply Download a membership brochure
Special thanks to our Global Agenda Programme Sponsor
For more information contact:
CREW Network Headquarters
Wendy Mann, CAE
CEO, CREW Network
1201 Wakarusa Dr, Ste D
Lawrence, KS 66049 USA
00 1 785 832 1808
CREW UK member
Procurement Principles Ltd.
CREW UK Launch Event – April 25, 2017
On Tuesday, April 25, CREW UK held a launch and recruitment event, Bold Steps for Action, at Deutsche Bank in London. The event included a reception, networking, and three exceptional women who have taken bold steps for advancement.
"I absolutely loved the event and I am really excited about CREW – I think it is a great network and tonight was so inspirational. I would love to join and get involved. I think this could be the start of something fantastic in the UK!”
“There was a great energy. I am pleased I didn’t agree with everyone on the panel – that would have been boring! It was a great event and I got a great feel for Deutsche Bank’s approach to real estate and that’s always valuable.”
“Thank you very much for inviting me last night, to what was a fantastic and inspirational evening. It was a brilliant launch event and I found it very inspiring to meet lots of successful women in one room. I would love to get more involved with CREW UK, as I truly believe that this network could do wonders for our industry and be very meaningful and motivating for so many women. I look forward to attending future events.”
“It was great to meet you at the CREW UK launch event last night and to hear your experiences and insights. It was such an enjoyable event and I feel really motivated.”
“What an interesting CREW event it was last night. I didn’t agree totally with either panel on some points but it was a thought provoking discussion and good to see so many accomplished real estate women (and men) in a room!”