The Global Mentoring Program is an exclusive members-only opportunity to connect with and learn from senior real estate professionals. This program connects global c-suite and executive-level members with members seeking to expand their network and advance their career.
Program mentors are leaders sought out for their expertise, stature, and influence in the global real estate industry. During the program mentees will:
- Build connections and expand their global network
- Have access to four mentoring sessions with senior real estate executives
- Gain insights and guidance that is highly relevant for person and career development
Mentoring is a cornerstone for advancement in any industry, and it is especially valuable in commercial real estate, which relies heavily on relationships and business referrals. The knowledge exchange between mentors and mentees allows mentees to learn from the experiences of others to advance in their careers.
CREW Network’s Mentorship Program is flexible, supportive and impactful.
- Mentees will apply to participate, and a small cohort of 20 will be selected to participate.
- Mentees will choose up to four mentors and meet with each of them one on one during a four month period.
- As a confirmed mentee, participants will receive access to a booking portal to select mentors and confirm sessions.
Key program dates for the 2023 cohort:
- May 15: Mentee application deadline
- May 26: Mentees are notified of their acceptance status
- June 5: Virtual kickoff event
- June 7: Mentees can begin booking mentoring sessions
- September 15: All mentoring sessions are completed
Special thanks to our global partners:
Global Agenda Program Partner
Leadership Development Partner
How does the CREW Network Global Mentorship programme work?
Mentee candidates will apply for consideration via CREW Network’s website:
Key dates are as follows:
- April 24 -May 5: Mentee candidates to apply for program participation via this link: Mentee Application
- May 22: Accepted candidates will receive notification re: their program participation and an access link to Mentorship Rocket
- By June 2: Mentees will set-up their Mentorship Rocket account
- June 5: Virtual Launch event to be hosted and mentees may begin booking sessions When sessions are booked, mentees will confirm the meeting day/ time with each mentor and provide their LinkedIn profile or CV in addition to a meeting agenda
- June 7: Sessions commence
How do I select my mentors?
Manageable commitment: Four mentoring sessions will be offered from June 7 – September 15 for members with at least 3 years experience
Build your network: Mentees can meet up to four different mentors or book more sessions with fewer mentors
- Within your Mentorship Rocket account, filter mentors per their real estate specialty and areas of expertise
- Join mentee roundtables and learn about our mentors' and their experiences and insights
- Meet with CREW Network for additional program guidance What opportunities will be created with CREW Network’s Global Mentorship Program?
- 20 mentors will have support 20 women with 80 hours of mentoring over four months
- Mentors and mentees will attend a virtual launch event to connect and plan ahead
- Enhanced programming will take place via networking sessions throughout the program