FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
Contact: Laura Lewis, CREW Network
Honorees include CREW Network President Alison Beddard and Director Jeanette Flory-Sagan
Sixteen CREW Network members, including 2017 president Alison Beddard and director Jeanette Flory-Sagan, have been named “Women of Influence 2017" by Real Estate Forum. The women were among 50 selected from hundreds of nominees based on their achievements in, contributions to, and reputation in the business.
In addition, CREW Network members Tere Blanca, Blanca Commercial Real Estate (CREW-Miami) and Sherry A. Cushman, Cushman & Wakefield (CREW Washington DC) were listed among the seven Women of Influence 2017 Hall of Fame inductees.
CREW Network members named Women of Influence 2017, listed with their companies and chapters:
- Stephanie Friese Aron, Pursley Friese Torgrimson - CREW Atlanta
- Julie Augustyn, Foundry Commercial - Triangle CREW
- Yvonne Baker, Franklin Street - CREW Orlando
- Alison Beddard, Cushman & Wakefield Commerce - CREW Utah
- Tonya Brandon, CBRE - CREW Charlotte
- Tina Cassidy, Inkhouse - CREW Boston
- Meryl Chae, Skadden, Arps, Slate, Meagher & Flom LLP - CREW-LA
- Catherine Durso, Fitzpatrick Lentz & Bubba PC - CREW Lehigh Valley
- Jeanette Flory-Sagan, Bentall Kennedy (U.S.) LP - CREW Seattle and Sound and CREW Washington DC
- Kim Marks, AI Design Group, A Progressive AE Company - CREW Charlotte
- Marie McLucas, Primax Properties, Inc. - CREW Charlotte
- Jill Rasmussen, Davis - MNCREW
- Cynthia Shelton, Landqwest Commercial - CREW Orlando
- Mary Street, Coldwell Banker Commercial Advisors - CREW Utah
- Sadhvi Subramanian, Capital One Bank - CREW Washington DC
- Cynthia Wolfe, Bank of the Ozarks - CREW Charlotte
The magazine's July/August issue, featuring individual profiles of the women, marks the 24th anniversary of the industry recognition program. In addition, Beddard is the Building Balance guest columnist, and statistics from CREW Network’s 2016 white paper, Closing the Gap: Addressing Gender Bias and Other Barriers for Women in Commercial Real Estate, is featured in the Data Points section.
About CREW Network
CREW Network is the industry's premier business networking organization dedicated to advancing the achievements of women in commercial real estate. CREW Network members comprise more than 10,000 professionals globally and represent nearly all disciplines of commercial real estate – every type of expert required to "do the deal." Follow CREW Network on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, YouTube and Instagram, and visit CREW Network at www.crewnetwork.org.