Lawrence, Kansas, USA – Sixteen CREW Network members have been recognized as 2022 Women in Real Estate by Connect Media. The awards highlight women with achievements and inspirational stories who have reached respected positions of leadership and play key mentorship roles for others in commercial real estate.
Out of hundreds of submissions, 10 leaders were selected industry wide from the California, Texas, New York, Chicago, Atlanta, Boston, Florida, Seattle, Phoenix and Washington, D.C. regions, plus 10 national winners covering the United States.
The CREW Network members named 2022 Connect Media Women in Real Estate, listed with their companies, are:
- Amy Carroll, TradeMark Properties
- Angelina Scarcelli, Colliers Real Estate Management Services
- Ashley Atwater, MBB Affiliates, LLC
- Carrie Bobb, Carrie Bobb & Company
- Darath Mackie, Lee & Associates Greenville / Spartanburg
- Deana Marcello, Logic Commercial Real Estate
- Jackie Knight, Ackerberg
- Jodie Zussman, Boston Development Group
- Julia Rocco, Kimco Realty Corporation
- Julie Sabroff, Hanna Commercial Real Estate
- Kate Shoss, The Bulfinch Companies
- Marisa Thompson, TradeMark Properties
- Melanie Domres, BentallGreenOak
- Michelle Goudeaux, Columbia Property Trust
- Sheryl Troiani, Granite Properties
- Susan Bergdoll, Duke Realty Corporation
View all the 2022 honorees here.
About CREW Network
CREW Network is the premier business network dedicated to transforming the commercial real estate industry by advancing women globally. Our members are 12,000 professionals in 75+ markets worldwide and represent all disciplines of commercial real estate. Learn more at www.crewnetwork.org