Jeanette R. Flory-Sagan founded Cereus Asset Services LLC in 2018 after years of commercial real estate experience. Cereus is her platform to share vast portfolio expertise and decades of solutions-driven experience with clients holding office, multi-family, industrial and retail assets under management in many major U.S. markets.
Before being named Partner in 2008, her career path rose for more than a decade at Bentall Kennedy (U.S.) LP. Bentall Kennedy, now known as BentellGreenOak, is one of the largest global real estate investment advisors.
The earlier milestones during her Bentall Kennedy tenure included:
- Asset managing a $1.7B portfolio of office and multi-family Strategic Assets for a US Open-End real estate private equity Fund (AUM $10B GAV) located in the Mid-Atlantic, NYC/NJ and Seattle
- Setting strategic priorities and directing the Asset Management team activities for that Fund in collaboration with Product n Sector Leaders, and serving as the conduit between Asset Management, Portfolio Management and the Fund Trustee
- Establishing the first Asset Management office outside the firm’s Seattle Headquarters
- Overseeing a team responsible for a portfolio of 84 assets valued at $1.8B, including office, multi-family, industrial, retail, development and land assets located in the Eastern Region of the US
- Leading a team with three Separate Account clients and one Closed-End Development Fund client in overseeing a 7.4 million sf portfolio valued at $600 million, with portfolio assets in office, multi-family, industrial, development and land
- Serving as Asset Manager for a portfolio of 16 Separate Account and Open-End Fund assets totaling over 4 million sf valued at $250 million and located in Dallas, Atlanta, Denver, Kansas City and Seattle
Prior to joining Bentall Kennedy, Jeanette served as an Asset Manager and Director of Due Diligence for Ibex Institutional Advisors in Miami, Florida from 1993 through 1997.