CREW Network offers a wide range of services to assist with day-to-day chapter operations
CREW Network understands that there isn’t always enough volunteer assistance at the local level to keep the chapter running at maximum efficiency or with uniform consistency. Let the CREW Network Chapter Service Team assist with logistics, so you can focus on the big picture.
Contracted chapter services offered
View Details & Pricing
- Accounting: professional accountants can coordinate your chapter's financial duties
- Website development: an integrated chapter website template designed specifically for CREW chapters
- Administrative services:
- Email marketing: send event notices, newsletters & other blast emails, maintain nonmember contact list
- Event management: set up online registration, collect event registrations, produce nametags and other onsite materials, provide post-event summary reports and post-event invoicing
- Membership applications: manage online membership application and assist review process
- Sponsorship: assist with sponsorship campaign by tracking commitments, payments, and benefits
- Website content management: oversee the content presented on an integrated chapter website. Also responsible for creating, editing, posting, updating, and cleaning up outdated content.